IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Associate Director, Operational Effectiveness (Resource Management)
Flexible locations across Europe
This is a new Resourcing Manager role that centralises resource management for the Real World Evidence (RWE) Project Management team. This global team of more 200+ employees manages prospective and retrospective Late Phase studies across all therapeutic areas. The role provides the opportunity to establish best-in-class resource management capabilities for a group that spans ~19 countries.
You will establish and maintain an effective network with resource managers across the IQVIA business and, in some cases, third parties to ensure appropriate staffing for Real World Evidence projects, investment initiatives and business development. You will ensure effective tracking and deployment of employees to optimize RWE project management, enhance productivity and client satisfaction.
- Leverage the resource management network across the global Real World Solutions Business Unit to facilitate cross-organizational implementation and to drive a consistent resource management approach.
- Effectively utilize data and systems to support and implement process improvements for resource management in RWE.
- Lead on initiatives to improve the process.
- Identify and assign appropriate staff to chargeable engagements, internal projects, and business development.
- Deploy in a manner that optimizes productivity and supports development plans.
- Maintain resource management assignments and capacity planning in the resource management system.
- Report on near-term resource deployment/availability and flag forthcoming shortages/surpluses for specific skills or roles.
- Support Learning & Development and recruitment events and activities for RWE.
- Manage and coordinate cross-BU and off-shored resourcing for the RWE CPM team.
- Analyze and address variances between scheduled and booked time on projects and investments.
- Monitor and drive accuracy and compliance on time recording.
- Proven resourcing expertise in an international, professional services environment.
- Ability to use, maintain and draw insights from resource management systems and reports.
- Ability to assimilate multiple types of information from a variety of sources.
- Proven analytical, interpretative and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to build strong business relationships, and influence and negotiate with key stakeholders.
- Ability to demonstrate determination and resilience.
- Good team based interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of the Pharmaceutical industry and how it works would be helpful but not essential.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Microsoft Office proficient (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- English language is essential.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent.
You will be contacted by one of our recruiters to arrange a prescreen call should your background be relevant for this opportunity who will be able to give you more information on this team and the opportunity and also explain the assessment process to you for this role.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.