Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an international biopharmaceutical company focused on improving patients' lives by identifying, developing and commercializing meaningful products that address unmet medical needs. We are continuing to expand our commercial product portfolio and our research and development pipeline in therapeutic areas that can leverage our unique expertise.
Our therapeutic areas of focus include sleep and hematology/oncology - areas in which we have a deep understanding of the patient journey and a suite of products and product candidates to address critical needs.
We are looking for the best and brightest talent to join our team. If you're looking to be a part of a company with an unwavering commitment to improving patients' lives and being a great place to work, we hope you'll explore our career openings and get to know Jazz Pharmaceuticals.
Jazz Pharmaceuticals Patient and Access Services team is seeking an Assoc. Dir, Sleep Customer Experience Analyst. This person will be critical for evolving and managing process and technical requirements to optimize the customer experience at the product's certified pharmacy for the initial stages of the product launch, the launch of products for Idiopathic Hypersomnia, and other enhancements associated with the sleep product franchise.
In this role, she/he will be responsible for translating business requirements from Benefit Risk Management (BRM), Channel and Contract Operations (CCO), and Patient and Access Services (PAS) into process designs and functional specifications and reviewing various design plans and user stories from the pharmacy. This role will also serve as the main partner to IT Commercial to help coordinate and manage the portfolio of Sleep Customer Experience data & technology projects.
This position will report into the Executive Director, Head of Patient and Access Services. Importantly, this role will have dotted-line reporting responsibility to the Exec Dir, Global Head of IT Commercial & BI Strategy. The position will also be responsible for supporting the REMS system and reporting needs from Benefit Risk Management and other functional teams (Pharmacovigilance, Medical, etc.).
- Work collaboratively with functional partners (e.g., IT, BRM, CCO) to gather essential business requirements to enhance customer experience at the certified pharmacy
- Work closely with the certified pharmacy to identify opportunities and to design process, data, and technical enhancements that improve the operations and the quality of work at the pharmacy
- Proactively liaise with the pharmacy development and project management team to move projects towards achievement of business objectives while adhering to agreed upon scope, time, quality and budget.
- Develop comprehensive plans, success criteria, metrics, status reporting, communications and other deliverables to ensure successful delivery of projects.
- Anticipate critical activities and risks, identify issues and demonstrate initiative to appropriately escalate and resolve. Plan mitigations for risks with significant impact.
- Demonstrate leadership and communicate in a way that is motivating, optimistic and pragmatic; foster effective team interaction, collaboration and accountability.
- Build strong partnerships and relationships, across the organization and externally, that lead to the highest levels of collaboration and effectiveness.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Proven experience with 5 plus years in the pharmaceutical, biotech or healthcare related industries is required.
- Strong business acumen and process knowledge of call centers, hubs, and 3rd party logistics (3PL) is desired.
- Good technical knowledge of the systems that support call centers, hubs, and 3PLs is a plus.
- Strong process mapping and data flow modeling skills is required.
- Solid critical thinking skills to understand process and technical interdependencies and major risks
- Experience with successfully completing projects using global virtual teams of internal and external resources
- Proven experience in effectively managing vendors
- Ability to manage multiple programs or projects without direct authority in a consultative, collaborative and team-oriented style
- Good presentation, communication, facilitation and influence skills
- Ability to develop strong and collaborative relationships with people at all levels within different functions
- Highly aware of how their actions impacts others, drive to self-develop and strong desire to excel
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, MIS, Marketing Analytics, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related degree
- Demonstrates and models the Jazz values
- Direct and honest in communication and feedback
- Demonstrates consistency between words and actions
- Develops and sustains cooperative productive partnerships
- Demonstrates passion for the job, organization and company
- Demonstrates strong accountability for results, performance, standards and continuous improvement
- Open to new approaches and embraces change
Required/Preferred Education and Licenses
- Bachelor's degree
Description of Physical Demands
- Occasional mobility within office environment.
- Routinely sitting for extended periods of time.
- Constantly operating a computer, printer, telephone and other similar office machinery.
Description of Work Environment
- Work indoors in normal office environment with little exposure to excessive noise, dust, fumes, vibrations and temperature changes.
- Frequent computer use at workstation.
- May move from one work location to another occasionally.
- Responsibilities may require a work schedule that may include working outside of "normal" work hours, in order to meet business demands.
Occasional public contact requiring appropriate business apparel.
Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any characteristic protected by law.