IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Associate Director, Product Management (OCE)
IQVIA is a leading provider of healthcare data and software services to global healthcare and pharmaceutical companies. As a part of our rapid growth in the industry, we are expanding our product management team to lead the planning, definition of our Orchestrated Customer Engagement (OCE) offerings to support ex-US markets. The role will be the champion both internally and externally for the vision, plan and evangelism for OCE.
• Assist in the definition and execution of product vision and roadmap for OCE (including CRM, MCM) especially as they relate to ex-US markets
• Develop clear and compelling Market Requirements (MRDs) for new initiatives and existing product enhancements, including business justification, revenue potential, and operational impact. The role will have to work closely with the Business Unit Tech leads to identify and prioritize the requirements related to their local markets
• Collaborate with the product development team on specifications, design and acceptance testing
• Ensure all required system and user documentation is created accurately for internal and external use
• Be the voice-of-the-customer - integrate feedback into the product plan and life-cycle
• Develop and maintain competitive intelligence
• Cross-functional team responsibilities:
• Collaborate with Business Units (Bus) to understand market requirements and competitive landscape
• Collaborate with key stakeholders in engineering, development and services to conceptualize, document, build, and evangelize new capabilities
• Partner with product marketing to effectively communicate the value proposition and messaging for the product, case studies, sales tools, and collateral
• Effectively communicate with customers, sales, marketing, development, and senior management as a Subject Matter Expert (SME)
• Provide input on training, marketing material, and product rollout
• 7-10 years' experience with proven results launching and managing CRM and MCM products
• Experience with and knowledge of ex-US Life Sciences/Healthcare markets, especially Top-5 EU and Japan, is a must. The candidate must know the key local requirements for CRM & MCM in these markets as well as be knowledgeable regarding the local regulations
• Product or project management experience with models like PMI, Agile, and Pragmatic Marketing
• Experience in SaaS, Cloud Services, or related fields - especially force.com and marketing cloud platforms
• Bachelor's Degree in a technical discipline or a related business degree. MBA preferred
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1110369