IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
• Must possess thorough knowledge of Redhat/Oracle Linux basics, fundamentals and troubleshooting.
• Strong knowledge on container frameworks, Kubernetes or DCOS, for enterprise infrastructure based on the applications/services needs
• DevOps understanding with automation, git, Jenkins, foreman, puppet, ansible, bash script.
• Cloud and immutable hardware concepts. Internal and External Cloud providers, AWS or Triton
• Position to cover 24x7 SR ONCALL rotation and escalation as required
• Server and container builds, images - Linux Virtual machines and physical servers
• Research issues, drive automation of process and services
• VM migration and data center consolidation, as per the requirement
• Manage with service owners to retire the legacy OS servers and old hardware
• Work on the assigned projects as per the requirement in the team
• Participate in reviews and implementation of SDLC/PDLC methodologies to ensure high quality software within the schedules and also in testing backups ensuring maximum up-time and maximum performance of database.
• design/develop log collection and analysis using LogStash/Fluentd or ElasticSearch/Kibana
• Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and other Linux team members.
• Applies programming tools, procedures, functions and routines towards delivering the assigned task or activity.
• Good knowledge of source code configuration management software involving check-in/check-out process.
• Strong Communication and Leadership, as this position will hit the ground running on the frameworks above as a primary responsibility.
* 5+ years of relevant hands-on experience in designing and developing container based applications and services.
* Relevant hands-on experience in Kubernetes or DCOS and containerization technology, preferably Docker containers
* Hands on experience with designing deployment architecture solutions, load balancing and autoscaling Kubernetes Pods, applications and microservices
* Hands-on with puppet, foreman, terraform or other provisioning tools.
* Familiarity with log collection, cluster/applications/services monitoring using Logstash, Prometheus, ElasticSearch/Kibana, or similar tools
Requires advanced knowledge of job area, and broad knowledge of a other related job areas, typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1073947