IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Internal Job Description
To deliver full-service print and fulfilment services for patient recruitment materials as well as events. The role would be responsible for the day-to-day workflow within a team to ensure the development of strategically priced, high quality print materials, while meeting business demands for efficiency. Contribute to the effective management of projects within the IQVIA Site and Patient Networks department, enabling the agency to engage staff, delight clients and grow the business.
- The Associate Production Manager deals with production requirements for the entire Site & Patient Networks within IQVIA. As such, close working relationships with the study teams and event teams is essential.
- This role also forms part of the wider production team. It is therefore important that collaboration between the teams and offices ensures good working relationships offering mentoring & support.
- Responsibility for managing projects as briefed by the Line Manager, ensuring that all relevant & essential processes and SOP's are adhered to as specified. (Support and training will be given).
- Responsibility for paper print, plastics & promotional materials. Obtaining costs from vendors, discussing with internal teams & vendors regarding job specifications, writing of orders, dealing with delivery & logistics of projects.
- To produce signage and staging materials, ensuring items are produced to a high standard. Working with and alongside the events team.
- To ensure that all production projects are managed and planned, giving full details to the teams of their progress.
- Working closely with warehousing, freight and courier companies to ensure efficient storage of items, and timely delivery to destinations worldwide as needed.
- Ensuring all financial requirements are adhered to and legal requirements maintained.
- Additional responsibilities as required.
- Experience of print buying and purchasing of other production services
- Interest in or experience in the pharmaceutical industry or similar agency environment
- Ability to plan ahead but with the flexibility to change at the last minute
- Ability to work calmly and quickly under pressure
- Computer literate in all relevant office-based programs
- Sound financial knowledge regarding budgeting and costing essential
- Strong knowledge and experience in Excel.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent production skills, to a standard appropriate for QC sign-off.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and prioritize work effectively.
- Ability to work to tight timelines, and to organize/motivate colleagues to meet team deadlines.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers, clients and suppliers.
REQUIRED EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree, plus 5 years' experience in a production environment, including 3 years' in a pharma production environment; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.