IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
The OMS Associate Product Manager is responsible for supporting and augmenting the work of incumbent OMS Product Managers in the conceptualization, planning, validation and marketing of the IQVIA Clinical Trial Management Suite of products. This involves participation in the gathering, recording and prioritization of product and customer requirements in the form of user stories and other documentation, and assistance with the overall alignment of Product features and specifications with the work of Development and Delivery teams.
The role also demands maintenance of effective channels of communication and close working relationships with sales, marketing and support staff to ensure that product releases are reliable and predictable, and that revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
The Associate Product Manager is expected to:
- Be thoroughly familiar with Clinical Trial processes, nomenclature, support systems and related technologies;
- Be thoroughly familiar with the formal Product Management disciplines and processes;
- Be thoroughly familiar with Agile and Waterfall development processes and roles;
- Work independently and with other members of the Product Management organization to gather and analyze requirements, produce a range of relevant product documentation, develop user stories and help prioritize product features;
- As necessary, lead discovery sessions that document requirements and workflows, and propose solutions that address customer needs;
- Assist in the evaluation and revision of existing product documentation and designs;
- Become fully familiar with the vision, strategy and roadmap for the Clinical Trial product suite;
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justifications;
- Perform product demos for prospective and existing customers;
- Apply best practices to the management of the information system life cycle;
- Make oral and written presentations to project teams, management, and other departments;
- Write and/or evaluate system, operational and department documentation;
- Identify potential product improvements and associated use cases;
- Ideally, function as a subject matter expert with proficiency in a defined area(s) of the profession;
Skills & Requirements
- Direct experience in a business analysis and/or software product management role, or 5+ years in a software consulting or comparable position;
- RBM (Risk-Based Monitoring) experience - Experience working on a RBM product and writing user stories related to RBM;
- Deep, relevant experience interacting with customers, internal and 3rd party development teams, consultants, local and remote resources;
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with little direct supervision;
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, written and oral presentation skills;
- The knowledge and experience to translate business requirements into technical language for developers and testers, and the ability to present complex technical concepts in a form that is easily understood and absorbed by senior business people;
- An aptitude for transforming complex data into a form that can drive informed decisions;
- Ideally, a working knowledge of clinical and regulatory processes in the Life Sciences industry;
- A Bachelor's degree in a Science or IT domain;
- Work experience with the Salesforce platform is a plus.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.