Q2 Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. With a relentless focus on quality and innovation, Q2 Solutions uses its global experience and scientific expertise to transform science and data into actionable medical insights that help customers improve human health. A joint venture of IQVIA (formerly QuintilesIMS) and Quest Diagnostics, Q2 Solutions combines the best of each parent organization's clinical trials laboratory services capabilities to fulfill its mission of treating each sample as if a life depends on it.
- Under detailed directions from higher-level LC/MS Scientists perform fundamental LC/MS operations to include:
- LC (typically HPLC) system setup.
- Mass spectrometer calibration, tuning and optimization.
- Routine LC/MS analysis for method validation and pre-clinical and clinical drug development studies.
- Chromatographic peak integration
- Learn basic LC/MS instrument maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair skills.
- At the discretion of the Mgr, LC/MS Operations or a Sr. LC/MS Scientist, assist higher-level LC/MS Scientists as needed.
- Assist project managers with method troubleshooting through data interpretation, experimental design and data collection.
- Meet responsibilities and study objectives according to tight timelines.
- Comply with all applicable regulatory standards, including Good Clinical and Good Laboratory Practices.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Familiarity with Good Laboratory Practices (GLP)
- Basic knowledge of math and chemistry
- Basic mechanical skills
- Basic computer skills (e.g. word processing, spreadsheet, network navigation, etc.)
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma and 5 years' relevant lab experience ; or Bachelor's Degree in Biology, Chemistry, or a related field;
- or equivalent combination of education, training and experience in a GLP analytical laboratory.
- The ability to occasionally lift moderately heavy, delicate objects (LC instrumentation).
- The ability and willingness to work with potentially hazardous chemicals and instrumentation.
- Moderate use of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of fingers
- Extensive use of telephone and face-to-face communication requiring accurate perception of speech.
- Regular sitting for extended periods of time and periodic standing.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1096854