Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
We are looking for a Associate Tech Consultant for our team in Oeiras, Lisbon, Portugal.
Opportunity to join a growing project in our company.
Responsible for implementing marketing services campaigns and support the development of technical solutions, by developing scripts, automations, and reporting tool.
Duties and responsibilities are:
- Marketing Services Campaigns implementation - global and multi-country:
- Audience preparation;
- Build HTML;
- Email test validations and approvals;
- Email broadcast.
- Development of solutions according to Marketing Services needs
- Apply solutions according to countries exceptions with specific rules and automations process.
- Responsible for managing Data
- Responsible for creation of automation rules based on Data;
- Development of solutions to manage channel permissions.
- Responsible for all connections with other systems
- Support management of all the connections with internal/external tools.
- Training preparation and delivery for countries
- Point of contact for support of countries using SFMC
- Documentation of Marketing services processes and procedures
- Understand the objectives of a marketing plan and its available channels;
- Knowledge of Marketing Automation Software (SalesForce Marketing Cloud preferred but Parot, Eloqua or other marketing automation software is also acceptable).
- Highly organized, strong attention to detail with ability to stick to deadlines and work within budget;
- Effective communication skills, project management, and time management skills;
- Demonstrate analytical, interpretative and problem-solving skills, working with large and multiple data sets to process data in the required format for the analysis;
- Great autonomy and pro-active can-do attitude;
- Professional English and Portuguese writing and speaking;
- Availability to travel.
Education & Experience:
- University Technical Degree or professional technical degree;
- A minimum of 2-5 years of experience within pharma industry (preferred);
- At least 1 year experience working with Salesforce Platforms (preferable Salesforce Marketing Cloud) and manage APIs configurations (preferably).
- As soon as possible.
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™