You consistently achieve or exceed targets and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
tsp, a division of Syneos Health is engaged in a direct hire search for an Oncology Sales Representative.
Reporting to a Business Director, you will act as primary customer contact for demand creation by executing the marketing strategy and promotingour clientsproduct. You must thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, drive for results, understand market dynamics, demonstrate excellent judgment, and be motivated by the desire to improve patients' lives. You will:
- Consistently achieve or exceed revenue targets
- Create, maintain and execute a strategically developed business plan that reflects in depth local market and account specific knowledge
- Develop and maintain strong disease state knowledge and exemplary selling skills
- Demonstrate and communicate to external stakeholders in depth knowledge of the clinical benefits of Incyte's products
- Execute on marketing strategies, deliver branded and disease state sales messages, execute planned promotional programs
- Provide exceptional customer service through total account management, which includes ensuring product access and triaging all medical or reimbursement issues
- Utilize members of the matrix team to address customer needs
Along with a results-oriented mindset, self-assurance and an engaging manner, the ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor's degree required.
- A minimum of 10 years of successful biotech/pharmaceutical sales experience.
- A minimum of 3 years working in the Hematology/Oncology market, preferably selling in hematology
- A history of selling an oral oncology product preferred
- History of successful sales performance documented in annual reviews and sales reports.
- Demonstrated strong business analytics and account management skills
- Demonstrated ability to gain consistent access and develop strong professional relationships with health care providers in community and academic settings
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in matrix teams
- Valid Driver's License and an acceptable driving record.
Our clientis an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
Years Exp 8-10 Travel About 50% Minimum Education Level Bachelor's Degree