Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
We are seeking an experienced business analytics developer who will be part of a global team building innovative data visualization solutions for the healthcare industry. This is an excellent opportunity to get into an exciting industry working with cutting-edge technologies.
- Building interactive and complex data visualization solutions that maximally satisfy business needs.
- Ensure on time, high quality deliverables and meeting project milestones and deadlines within budget with minimal supervision.
- Researching for new ways of extending the BI platform's functionality based on the user requests.
- Participating in defining business needs, design, costs and benefits through sessions with business analysts, project managers and key stakeholders.
- Building accurate documentation of the deliverable solutions.
- Proactively working with validation and testing teams to identify and fix issues, provide patches and build specifications, including deployment plans, test scenarios, user manuals and release notes.
- Participating in peer review of the deliverables, including codes, design and test plans, produced by other team members.
- Contributes in end to end build management and supports deployments.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
Technologies and methodologies:
- BI visualization tools: TIBCO Spotfire, Tableau, QlikView, Microsoft PowerBI, etc.
- Relational databases: Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server
- Big data solutions: Hadoop, Mongo DB
- Quantitative modelling skills
- Further desirable technologies: R, JQuery, HTML5/CSS, .NET, XML, JSON, web services, Active Directory
- Detail oriented analytical thinker
- Results driven
- Fluent command of English
- Self-driven team player with a high level of ownership
- Strong communication, presentation, organizational, prioritization and leadership skills
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new environments
- Familiarity with SCRUM agile development methodology is beneficial
- System Lifecycle Methodology experience with Computer Systems Validation preferred
- Pharma/CRO or healthcare experience within a regulated industry is a plus
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's Degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g. Computer Science, Data Science, Applied Statistics, Mathematics, Physics) and 4 or more years of experience with applicable tools or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
min. 2200 EUR gross/month BASED ON EXPERIENCE
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
Job ID: R1076251