Q2 Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. With a relentless focus on quality and innovation, Q2 Solutions uses its global experience and scientific expertise to transform science and data into actionable medical insights that help customers improve human health. A joint venture of IQVIA (formerly QuintilesIMS) and Quest Diagnostics, Q2 Solutions combines the best of each parent organization's clinical trials laboratory services capabilities to fulfill its mission of treating each sample as if a life depends on it.
The Bioanalytical Study Assistant provides administrative support to the Bioanalytical Study staff for pre-clinical and clinical studies. They will liaise with multiple departments in the Bioanalytical organization to assist with compliance of both SOPs and regulatory requirements.
- Primary point of contact for the archival of completed studies.
- Provides client audit support to the Bioanalytical Study and Quality Assurance teams.
- Provides filing support on bioanalytical studies.
- May prepare meeting minutes and agendas to support bioanalytical studies.
- Follows all Q2 Solutions processes and procedures.
- May participate in peer review related activities (i.e. lab notebooks, equipment notebooks/binders, etc.)
- May document lower complexity PSAE write-ups to support the Bioanalytical Team.
- Will support future bioanalytical initiatives (i.e. Electronic Lab Notebook, LIMS upgrades)
- Ensure systems (e.g. People soft Financials, Watson, Crick, etc.) are updated accordingly.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Good verbal and written communication skills, telephone manner, team working skills, flexible attitude to work.
- Ability to achieve results through collaborative efforts with others.
- Good prioritization skills.
- Able to use initiative, plan ahead, proactive in problem solving, diplomatic and able to demonstrate appropriate decisions within scope of authority.
- Ability to interact with external and internal clients, and work to objectives/timelines.
- Ability to follow verbally communicated procedures.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients.
- Intermediate understanding of Word, Power point and Excel.
- Desired knowledge of routine laboratory procedures.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Secondary school qualifications with 2 years related experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience. Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Extensive use of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of fingers.
- Extensive use of telephone and face-to-face communication requiring accurate perception of speech.
- Regular sitting for extended periods of time.
- Infrequent travel.
Job ID: R1059677