IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Qualified Biomedical Technicians will be tasked with inspection and documentation as a part of a medical device recall. Prior experience as a biomedical technician within a medical environment is preferred. Current product line being supported is a IV infusion pump.
This role includes traveling nationally on a weekly basis.
- Ability to disassemble and reassemble complex medical devices
- Troubleshooting of equipment
- Follow up with key accounts
- Provide professional expertise to end users.
- Provide customer feedback to corporate teams to improve new and existing products
- Document inspection results per document protocol for FDA reporting
Advantages & Value
In addition to working with the company strives to provide employee growth and well-being, you have the opportunity to:
- Be at the forefront of cutting edge technology
- Gain professional growth and exposure to medical device industry
Preferred Job Requirements:
- Biomedical Technician Degree Preferred
- Hospital or Industry Experience as Biomedical Technician required
- Ability to travel up to 100% (weekly)
- Can commit to minimum of 40 hours per week
- Leadership experience preferred
- Excellent Communications Skills
- Excellent documentation skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, bend, kneeling and some lifting of equipment may be required of up to 50 pounds
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere:
Novasyte, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
5999 Avenida Encinas, Suite 100
Carlsbad, CA 92008
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.