Qualified Biomedical Technicians will be tasked with troubleshooting, repairing, and updating new or currently in use medical devices. Utilize technical knowledge of diagnostic systems to resolve issues and ensure customer satisfaction Prior experience as a Biomedical Technician within a medical environment is required.
This role has the potential to include regional and national travel to support accounts.
- Provide technical upgrades
- Ability to disassemble and reassemble complex medical devices
- Provide field technical work on medical diagnostic equipment which may be inclusive but not limited to repairs, installations, and relocation of equipment
- Follow up with key accounts
- Communication to internal and external partners around support needs and progress
- Provide professional expertise to end users.
- Provide customer feedback to corporate teams to improve new and existing products
Advantages & Value
In addition to working with the company strives to provide employee growth and well-being, you have the opportunity to:
- Be at the forefront of cutting edge technology
- Gain professional growth and exposure to medical device industry
- Biomedical Technician Degree Preferred
- Leadership experience preferred
- Bachelor's Degree or Technical School (Electronics, Mechanical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering)
- Hospital or Industry Experience as Biomedical Technician or Field Service Engineer required
- 2-5+ years' experience in the repair, maintenance, and installation of medical diagnostic equipment used in a hospital setting
- Ability to travel up to 95%
- Intermediate computer skills required (must be comfortable with basic software programs)
- Ability to assemble and disassemble equipment and devices
- Possess strong time management skills and the ability to work under a deadline
- Ability to work in a group setting and possess strong professional acumen
- Ability to work required schedules and travel to sites
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, bend, kneeling and some lifting of equipment may be required of up to 50 pounds
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible - to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.