IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
IQVIA's EMEA Data Science Hub is recruiting Data Scientists. You will be working with a talented team in our Sofia* office developing and applying innovative scientific methods, processes, algorithms and systems to extract knowledge and insights from structured and unstructured healthcare data.
*You will need to posses the right to work in Bulgaria to make an application
- Develop and document data science methods and algorithms
- Extract, clean, investigate, prepare, analyse and report real-world data according to statistical analysis plans and programming specifications using R or SAS software
- Contribute to and support the ongoing maintenance and development of a centralized library of R functions within a best practice software engineering framework
- Contribute to improving operational efficiencies of workflows, including development of automated process and internal guidance documents
- Implement quality control procedures
MINIMUM SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- A qualification(s) in Mathematics, Statistics, Software Engineering, Informatics or other Scientific or qualitative degree
- Experience in programming in a statistical software package or a proven aptitude to programming
- A proactive, creative, innovative and pragmatic approach to problem solving and an ability to think critically and independently
- Ability to achieve results within a multi-cultural and geographically diverse team in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Flexible and adaptable in a client focused, results driven environment
- Excellent written, verbal and listening communication skills (in English)
- Ability to program and analyse data in R or SAS software
- Experience designing and executing prospective or retrospective database studies
- Experience building or applying statistical models
- Prior experience working in a consultancy or other service sector in the healthcare industry
- Ability to process and verify the integrity of data from multiple sources
- Experience in producing data visualisations to communicate analysis results
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1105088