Join us on our exciting journey!
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
IQVIA™ applies the breadth and depth of our service offerings along with extensive therapeutic, scientific and analytics expertise to help our customers navigate an increasingly complex healthcare environment as they seek to improve efficiency and effectiveness in the delivery of better healthcare outcomes. At IQVIA™ you will closely collaborate with an experienced and dedicated team of Biostatisticians, Epidemiologists, Data Managers and Programmers.
We are the industry leader in doing Real-World and Late Phase Research (RWLPR). Our people are dedicated, knowledgeable and collaborative, and the experience working in RWES and IQVIA™ is very enjoyable and rewarding.
The role will include:
Contribute to protocols development, review case report forms (CRFs), and develop analysis plans. Write specifications for tables and analysis files. Communicate with clients regarding study protocol or statistical analysis issues as they arise. Interpret analyses and write statistical sections of study reports.
- Contribute to protocol development through sample size calculation and statistical sections.
- Provide statistical input into and review of statistical deliverables (i.e. analysis plans, table shells, programming and table specifications, data review, tables, listings, figures and statistical sections for integrated reports) and data management deliverables (i.e. database design, validation checks and critical data).
- Contribute to business development in collaboration with other colleagues with IQVIA™
- Manage customer relationships.
- For senior roles, in addition to the above responsibilities:
- Provide training and guidance to lower level and new staff
- Fulfill the Lead role for a group of studies or integrated summaries.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including grammatical/technical writing skills
- Excellent attention and accuracy with details
- Familiarity with moderately complex and some complex statistical methods that apply to late phase studies
- Strong individual initiative
- Good working knowledge of SAS computing package: is an asset
- Strong commitment to quality
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and projects
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients
- MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Ideally we are looking for candidates with PhD in biostatistics or related field and 3 years relevant experience; Master's degree in biostatistics or related field and 5 years relevant experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience. Candidates with large CRO experience who do not meet all the above criteria may be considered.
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes.
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
Job ID: 1501284