IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Data analysis, insights and recommendations generation:
- Perform analysis of internal and external data sources
- Develop operational and financial models
- Create high quality presentations and other deliverables
- Contribute to client development activities (develop commercial proposals)
- Conduct interviews with stakeholders (pharma industry clients, external experts, doctors, potential investors, etc.)
- Deliver analysis and recommendations to clients (primarily pharmaceutical companies)
- Participate in sales pitches
Learning and work organization:
- Strive to become knowledge expert in healthcare industry
- Build consulting skills
- Demonstrate strong team-work skills
- Lead individual workstreams with minimal oversights from seniors
- Minimum 1 year's work experience
- Bachelor's degree with a strong academic track record in life sciences, economics/business, and/or experience in the health care industry
- Minimum upper-intermediate English (oral and written)
- Proven analytical, interpretative and problem-solving skills, consulting mindset
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills and ability to build credibility with external and internal clients
- Good commercial awareness/business judgement and interest in the healthcare industry; experience in healthcare industry or related projects is an advantage
- Excellent IT literacy, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word; statistical analysis skills is an advantage
- Attention to detail and ability to deliver high quality work within tight deadlines
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.