Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as a member on the Agile team by coordinating the development team including user story creation, agile ceremonies, and organizing product demos.
- Assist the Development and Testing teams to introduce new enhancements by gaining a complete understanding of the business needs for such and accurately representing those needs to the teams.
- Assist on initiatives to identify platform gaps to business requirements and identify options for potential business solutions.
- Support the process of defining customer requirements and documenting as necessary to support feature development through to implementation.
- Support, communicate and train internal stakeholders regarding all new features to encourage adoption and feedback as needed.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholder including Client Services and Data Analysts to troubleshoot and research potential interface or data issues prior to submitting them to the development teams. Communicate with stakeholders regularly regarding all open issues until they are resolved.
- Develop a strong knowledge base of ValueCentric's applications.
- Assist and coordinate all tasks necessary to support the release process.
- Assist with maintaining and updating documentation to support client initiatives.
- Support team reporting needs by represent team metrics and effectiveness measures to management on a regular basis.
- Identifying conflicts as they arise within projects and escalate appropriately.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills in order to build and foster both internal relationships.
- Ability to handle fluctuating workloads, conflicting priorities and concurrent activities.
- Work well with diverse groups of people.
- Ability to gain an understanding of key players, market dynamics, trends, issues, and vision for the future as related to our business.
- Possess rudimentary technical understanding of web application and database architecture.
- Experience working in the Pharmaceutical supply chain would be beneficial.
- Basic SQL query knowledge, EDI translation systems or working knowledge of SAP is not mandatory but would be considered an asset
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems
- 3-5yrs years of systems analysis, project management or product management experience
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible - to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.