IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
We are looking for a passionate Business Analyst to provide solutions that enable life sciences companies to innovate with confidence and maximize their opportunities
Join us on our exciting journey!
As an IQVIA Business Analystwithin the consulting area you'll be working in projects of typically 3 - 5 team members, playing an active role in all aspects of the client engagement. Particularly:
· Contributing to internal brainstorming sessions to develop project methodology and recommendations
· Conducting independent desk research to a specific brief using internal and external sources
· Performing quantitative and qualitative analyses to aid development of recommendations
· Contributing to the preparation, execution and follow up of client presentations
· Acquiring deep knowledge of IMS data sources, aiming to act as expert adviser to other members of the consulting team
· Proactively developing knowledge of the healthcare industry and consulting methodologies
When hiring aBusiness Analystwe expect the following skills and requirements:
· Bachelor's degree with and outstanding record of academic achievement
· Prior work experience after completing your undergraduate degree of 1 - 3 years would be valued(not compulsory)
· Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
· Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and effectively with people at all levels in an organization
· Ability to communicate effectively - both verbally and in writing - in Spanish and English
· Adaptability and ability to learn quickly and apply new knowledge
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.