IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
We are currently looking for a talents to join our Consulting Team.
In this role you will receive full training accompanied with continuous support from your team members and supervisor. You will access opportunities to develop your skillset while heading on your career path the right way through constant improvement.
- Performing quantitative and qualitative analyses
- Creating models, reports and presentations
- Conducting independent desk research to a specific brief using internal and external sources
- Proven analytical, interpretative and problem-solving skills
- Very good knowledge of MS Power point and Excel, R welcomed
- Proficiency in English and Czech language
- Analyticall skills - statistical knowledge welcomed
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Positive team spirit with strong interpersonal skills
- Willingness and ability to learn
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT TO GET IN RETURN?
Talented individuals joining our team are assured to gain deep knowledge in healthcare and pharmaceutical industry consulting with rapid learning curve and opportunities to work on diverse tasks within cross-geography projects. We are also very flexible with working hours and give you possibility to work from home.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1081968