We aim to create workplace experiences that enable our people to be inspired to invent. Inside our organization, we provide workplace solutions that enable our people to do their very best work in safety. Outside our organization we ensure we protect the people around us, communities and the environment.
Our Company’s Information Technology division partners with colleagues across the business to help serve our patients and customers around the world. Ours is a high-energy team of dynamic, innovative individuals dedicated to advancing our Company’s contribution to global medical innovation by leveraging information and technology to efficiently advance the business by driving revenue and productivity.
We seek an energetic professional to join our Information Technology team to help us deliver business solutions, in partnership with our Company's real estate and facilities sector, the Global Workplace and Enterprise Services (GWES) organization, to improve and optimize our overall experiences leveraging advanced automation, analytics, and digital capabilities within the information workplace marketplace.
The Business and Analytics Analyst role is a core member of the agile teams implementing digital solutions to help support and enhance the real estate portfolio. These digital solutions are to be fit-for-purpose, efficient, and of high quality. The responsibility of the Business and Analytics Analyst is to guide the overall technical delivery of the digital solution and address day-to-day issues related to implementation.
- Develop a strong understanding of the GWES team’s strategy, goals and processes in order to assist in delivering large scale solutions
- Responsible for end-to-end knowledge and analysis of processes, systems, data, and interfaces related to our workplace capability
- Enhance our GWES data architecture and drive data insights based specific critical business drivers and outcomes
- Propose, understand, and drive opportunities/solutions to enable greater business flexibility and agility
- Work in partnership with GWES and IT colleagues to implement and enhance business solutions, assess and prioritize business and technical enhancements, facilitate the delivery of the enhancements, and drive realization value
- Experience working in agile environment and driving digital products from concept through launch
- Perform external research and benchmarking related to industry trends in global workplace technology and identify areas where these trends can be evaluated and incorporated into the global workplace environment
- Establish and maintain relationships with global GWES colleagues to help accelerate the delivery of our business solutions by determining where platforms, products, design approaches, or other ideas in GWES and non-GWES spaces can be leveraged to further our GWES digital landscape
- Partner with our suppliers to ensure optimal solutions and to enhance the capabilities of their products to improve overall value provided
- 7 years of relevant IT experience leading and implementing application and infrastructure projects
- Experience with Data Analytics
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Ability to work in a global team and drive consistent results
- Ability to solve complex technical problems with solution/design thinking
- Ability to communicate to both technical and non-technical audiences
Minimum Education Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree
Our Support Functions deliver services and makes recommendations about ways to enhance our workplace and the experience of working at our organization. Our Support Functions include HR, Finance, Information Technology, Legal, Procurement, Administration, Facilities and Security.
Merck & Co., Inc., Kenilworth, New Jersey, USA is known as “Merck” in the United States, Canada & Puerto Rico. We are known as “MSD” in Europe, Middle East, Africa, Latin America & Asia Pacific. We are a global biopharmaceutical leader with a diverse portfolio of prescription medicines, oncology, vaccines and animal health products.
We are driven by our purpose to develop and deliver innovative products that save and improve lives. With 69,000 employees operating in more than 140 countries, we offer state of the art laboratories, plants and offices that are designed to Inspire our employees as we learn, develop and grow in our careers. We are proud of our 125 years of service to humanity and continue to be one of the world’s biggest investors in Research & Development.
What we look for …
In a world of rapid innovation, we seek brave Inventors who want to make an Impact in all aspects of our business, enabling breakthroughs that will affect generations to come. We encourage you to bring your disruptive thinking, collaborative spirit and diverse perspective to our organization. Together we will continue Inventing For Life, Impacting Lives while Inspiring Your Career Growth.
NOTICE FOR INTERNAL APPLICANTS
In accordance with Managers' Policy - Job Posting and Employee Placement, all employees subject to this policy are required to have a minimum of twelve (12) months of service in current position prior to applying for open positions.
If you have been offered a separation benefits package but have not yet reached your separation date and are offered a position within the salary and geographical parameters as set forth in the Summary Plan Description (SPD) of your separation package, then you are no longer eligible for your separation benefits package. To discuss in more detail, please contact your HRBP or Talent Acquisition Advisor.
If you need an accommodation for the application process please email us at email@example.com
For more information about personal rights under Equal Employment Opportunity, visit:
We are an equal opportunity employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran – proudly embracing diversity in all of its manifestations.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully
Merck & Co., Inc., Kenilworth, NJ, USA, also known as Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp., Kenilworth, NJ, USA, does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All CVs / resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place. Where agency agreements are in place, introductions are position specific. Please, no phone calls or emails.
Flexible Work Arrangements:
1st - Day
Valid Driving License:
Number of Openings: