You're driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn't cut it - you've got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you're known for your good nature. You'll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
This opportunity is with our Deployment Solutions team, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to provide better, smarter, faster solutions for the industry. Take part in leading the transformation of healthcare by joining the largest provider of outsourced commercial solutions to the healthcare industry. More specifically:
- JOB SUMMARY
This client facing role will be responsible for any analytical and reporting needs for assigned client(s). They contribute to new endeavors which enhance the usability of information by customers; this includes designing tools and reports for the field and sales management teams to enhance productivity and provide information to measure the impact of sales force details, and other promotional activity. Acts as point person for the quality in delivery of all such information. Strategic special projects are also part of the job function. This position is responsible for program management around business information acquisition, analytics and reporting. This role also develops and provides training to the junior team members, internal and field based teams.
Key Job Responsibilities:
(Duties may include, but not limited to all or some of the following)
- Primary client contact for account services from implementation to project shut down, including gathering specifications for programming and report generation, developing/maintaining timelines, working with managers to assign resources, QC, and coordination of administrative activities (i.e. billing) appropriately.
- Provide direction and perform quality control functions on all deliverables including standard and ad hoc reports.
- Develop and maintain project documentation including statements of work.
- Lead design of new reporting initiatives.
- Periodically collect and disseminate sales force information and data from sales and client services managers as needed.
- Oversee and aide project analysts development
- Work independently to process information and data to create reports on activities, trends, and projections regarding performance, efficiencies, and possible improvements.
- Work independently to create ad-hoc analyses and reports at the request of clients and sales management.
- Act as Business Intelligence Reporting Liaison in client presentations.
- Train sales representatives, managers, and clients on reports.
- Meet with Sales Management and Clients to establish, monitor and review performance.
- Prepare detailed workflow charts and diagrams that describe input, output, and logical operation
- Create case studies identifying business trends regarding sales force metrics.
- Other projects as deemed necessary by Management.
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
Required: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience, preferably in computer science, statistics or related field
- Minimum of 3-5 years related technical experience
- In-depth knowledge of MicroStrategy, Veeva, Salesforce.com.
- Experience with pharmaceutical reporting and analysis.
- Experience across multiple reporting tools, data sets and proficiency with Microsoft SQL, Oracle and MS Excel, including formulas, expressions and charting
- Strong analytical, mathematical and quantitative skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of management in a variety of functional areas including sales, marketing, sales systems and managed care
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all levels of employees
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask, work under deadlines, manage customer expectations and execute timely deliverables
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong client relationship management skills
- Prior experience in pharmaceutical and/or medical device sales, sales operations, sales support or information management
- Knowledge of sales and marketing function with ability to anticipate needs, make recommendations and respond to ad hoc requests quickly and appropriately.
- Proficiency in reporting tools
- Strong statistical knowledge, training and presentation skills.
- Pharmaceutical industry knowledge.
- Supervisory experience.
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in a rapidly evolving healthcare industry.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, you're essential in solving and executing against today's toughest commercialization challenges facing the world's leading healthcare companies. From the very beginning, you'll be supported by team members who, like you, aren't afraid to try something new. You'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate biopharmaceutical commercialization?
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)