IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Employee will be responsible for driving the Request For Proposal (RFP) Approach at Latin America.
Employee should monitor the RFP database in search of opportunities for Latin America countries and should reach the RFP Team to discuss these countries inclusion in the project global strategy.
Employee will liaise with regional management to provide updates on the status & impact of the initiative and with other departments to keep track of activities results.
Employee should have good analytic, communication and negotiation skills. They should also be organized, proactive, independent and capable of building a strong network of global contacts. A broad knowledge on therapeutic areas is needed as well.
Previous participation in / knowledge of global feasibility or site ID processes is an added value.
- review the RFPs data base and contact RFP responsible when project does not include Latin America countries to discuss the possibility of including Latin America countries in the project.
- participate in teleconference and use other means of communications to follow up on inclusion requests.
- follow up on RFPs & Awards to monitor the outcome of inclusion requests.
- work in team with Finance Dept representatives to track budget assignment and impact of initiative in regional revenue generation.
- liaise with regional management to provide updates on the status & impact of the initiative.
- Good Analytical skills.
- Good Communication skill.
- Good Negotiation skill.
- Capable of building a strong contact network.
- Broad therapeutic knowledge.
- Global feasibility & site ID processes knowledge is a plus.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1089281