This role will provide administrative support to our Business Development and Alliance Management department, ensuring tasks are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
In addition to providing PA support to the head of department, this role will provide administrative support to the department for travel, expenses, meetings facilitation, minute taking and filing.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Diary Management and PA level support to the head of department
- Placing purchase orders, ensuring accuracy and compliance with purchasing standards
- Organising internal and external meetings and all associated tasks.
- Organising travel for all Business Development/Alliance Management personnel and external experts as required
- Meeting facilitation including setting up WebEx/Video conferencing
- Administrative support including reports consolidation, diaries and expenses.
- Office administration duties; day to day maintenance of printers and shredding
- Assistance with the formatting of presentations and documents
This role will suit an individual with proven administrative experience and excellent attention to detail. The nature of this position can be extremely busy, and therefore natural multitasking skills and a flexible approach is essential.
To be successful in this role you will have the following:
- Strong administrative experience
- Excellent computer skills with knowledge of full Microsoft Office suite
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines, re-prioritising workload to meet changing demands in the team
- A sense of discretion and the ability to handle work of a confidential nature
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
You will be based at our Head Office in Galashiels, Scottish Borders.
Our recently renovated office provides a bright and spacious working environment.
Kyowa Kirin International is going through an exceptional time. With 2 recent product launches and further new product development, combined with excellent international growth rates; we are providing a great platform for today and our future.
Kyowa Kirin International plc is owned by Kyowa Hakko Kirin Co., Ltd (KHK) of Japan. Founded in 1949, KHK has a successful track record in Japan and is now expanding globally. Our highly successful product portfolio, enviable pipeline and active Business Development group provides a wealth of products in the therapeutic areas of Oncology, CNS and Nephrology. With three key anti-body therapies in late stage development Kyowa Kirin is setting the scene for transformative growth.
Kyowa Kirin International is an equal opportunities employer.