Business Systems Analyst, Omnichannel Marketing
The Business System Analyst establishes business and customer relationships, understands the global business processes, and creates project charters, stakeholder analysis, capability modeling, wire-framing, process maps, establishing target operating models and requirements specifications for IQVIA's Omnichannel Marketing product technology stack. The BSA will partner with our business offering leads, product managers, project leadership and engineers.
- Create and maintain required SDLC documentation, including requirements gathering, developing use cases, process maps and ensuring the design stays true to the requirements so the delivered solution meets those requirements
- Own documentation required for internal IQVIA and external client technology audits
- Assist with configuration and management of Jira and other tools related to the configuration state of our products and client instances
- Assist Product Managers with documentation related to user stories and success criteria, serving as a conduit between Product Managers, the user community and the software development team
- Assist Architects and other engineering staff with documentation related to technology requirements and design
- Assist Quality staff with test script documentation and design, and execution as needed
- 5 years experience in Business Systems Analysis
- Bachelor's in Management Information Systems or related field, or equivalent work or military experience
- Experience creating standard SDLC documentation in both traditional waterfall and Agile projects
- Understanding of project management methodology
- Strong analytical skills with an scrupulous attention to detail
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Practical experience working with JIRA Agile a plus
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) - writing samples will be required as part of the interview process; ability to explain technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Must have a basic understanding of Microsoft Office applications, particularly MS Word, Excel, and Visio
- Interest in expanding knowledge of technology and life sciences industries
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible - to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.