IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
As the only global provider of commercial solutions, IQVIA understands what it takes to deliver nationally and internationally. Our teams help biopharma get their medicines to the people who need them. We help customers gain insight and access to their markets and ultimately demonstrate their product's value to payers, physicians and patients. A significant part of our business is acting as the biopharma's sales force to physicians or providing nurses to educate patients or prescribers. With the right experience, you can help deliver medical breakthroughs in the real world.
We are excited to announce that currently we are looking for Nurse Educators to join our team of over 10,000 global field personnel supporting our pharmaceutical and biotech clients.
Nurse Educator - Patient Engagement Center
Patients are at the center of our business strategies. The Nurse Educator - Patient Engagement Center Program is an educational based program designed as a resource for patients living with chronic diseases that have been prescribed specific medications. The Nurse Educators provide patient-focused education to assist patients to better manage their disease state and access appropriate resources associated with their prescribed medication. Nurse Educators are responsible for participating in one-on-one communications with patients. The Nurse Educator may interact with enrolled patients by telephone, email and SMS strictly following the guidelines of the program. The Nurse Educator program is educational based. Nurse Educators do not provide medical advice or work clinically within this role.
The Nurse Educator will:
- Coordinate and facilitate the connection between patients and program approved, patient-based resources.
- Provide educational training to patients on specific disease states and medication administration as prescribed by their Healthcare professional.
- Provide education to foster appropriate dialogue between patient and health care provider
- Support treatment decisions made between the patient and healthcare provider.
- Provide product related training as outlined in the program guidelines
- Any additional duties as assigned by program management.
IQVIA offers a friendly, progressive work atmosphere and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance and vision coverage, tuition assistance, bonus plan and 401(k).
We look forward to the prospect of working with you! Please apply on-line at: http://www.iqvia.com/
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- BSN and/or RN licensure in primary residency state
- BSN and/or RN licensure required, compact multi-state preferred
- Current nursing license in good standing
- 3+ years preferred clinical experience in healthcare to include hospital, home health, pharmaceutical or biotech
- Nurse educator experience preferred
- Direct interaction with patient and support for persistence and compliance.
- Knowledge of clinical data and pharmacology.
- Prior experience working in a virtual or call center environment and providing patient education telephonically preferred
- Demonstrated time management skills; planning and prioritization skills; ability to multi-task and maintain prioritization of key projects and deadlines
- Demonstrated effective presentation skills; ability to motivate others; excellent interpersonal (written and verbal) skills with demonstrated effectiveness to work cross functional and independently
- Demonstrated ability to work and drive for results and with enthusiasm.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute plans in an independent environment
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and vision; challenge existing assumptions and interpretations
- Demonstrated ability to effectively build relationships with third parties using good negotiation skills
- Demonstrated ability to be adaptable to changing work environments and responsibilities
- Fully competent in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and iPad technology
- Bilingual in English/Spanish preferred
- Flexibility to work weekends and evenings
Location: Raleigh/Durham, NC
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1083994