IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
We are seeking successful, qualified, experienced individuals to join our team of CAR-T Field Operations Managers. This team is part of an exciting new era in CAR-T cancer treatment with Janssen Pharmaceutical. You will play a critical role in the education and support of treatment centers.
The CAR-T Field Operations Manager will:
- Serve as subject matter expert on CAR-T operational considerations, and seek opportunities for continued operational efficiency improvement
- Provide education to elevate staff proficiency regarding CAR-T operational requirements
- Educate stakeholders on overall logistics and distribution
- Provide customers with the educational resources and requirements for end-to-end CAR-T operations needs
- Provide training on appropriate handling, and scheduling
- Onboard and certify new treatment centers
- Support day-to-day logistics
- Communicate as required with managers, peers, customer counterparts
- May be asked to attend clinically relevant meetings for personal / professional development
- Attend Plan of Action meetings with the customer as requested
- Provides educational support as identified to reinforce the project's strategic goals
- Promptly respond to internal/external communications.
- Completes all reports and written assignments in a timely, accurate and thorough manner
- Maintains the highest level of professional standards in all interactions with customers and other business contacts.
- Demonstrates sound judgment with regard to utilization of time and financial resources, such a travel and entertainment.
- Reads, understands, and adheres to important documents such as fraud and abuse guidelines, FDA guidelines, PhRMA code, IQVIA SOPs, and HIPPA guidelines and memos regarding policy and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree required. Advanced degree preferred
- RN preferred license in good standing
- Minimum 2 years clinical/clinical operations experience
- Bone Marrow Transplant, CAR-T, Infusion Center or Cell & Gene therapy experience preferred
- Understands cGMP, FDA compliance and Mfr. Gdlns.
- Process driven and focus on quality, operations, logistics and/or patient management
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Able to convey technical and behavioral knowledge to others and project team
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude, flexibility
- Ability to consistently travel overnight 50-70%
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1092488