IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Cardiology Sales Specialist
This exciting opportunity is promoting one of the top selling pharmaceutical products in the world. The primary objective of the sales representative is to meet established sales goals by delivering real value to our customers. The successful representative will demonstrate the ability to target and manage their territory strategically. They will also need to be a highly engaged, positive team player and show a high degree of customer focus.
- 4 year Bachelor's degree from an accredited University required
- 1+ years of direct selling experience to healthcare professionals in the pharmaceutical, biotech, device or healthcare industry experience is preferred
- 1-3 years of strong results oriented business to business sales experience preferred
- Minimum 2-3 years Specialty Pharmaceutical Sales experience is preferred
- Strong scientific/clinical expertise
- Proven track record of success in a high science, competitive selling environment
- Documented sales results depicting significant success, including examples of national awards for performance, company awards, or participation in management development program are preferred
- Strong verbal, interpersonal and listening skills
- Ability to travel overnight as required
- Residence within the current geography is required
- Ability to handle ambiguity while driving results
- Demonstrated performance and results
- Demonstrated customer and marketplace expertise
- Ability to effectively discuss risk/benefits with targeted healthcare providers
- Ability to effectively build successful territory business plans to ensure successful product launches.
- Professional credibility; demonstrated success in persuasion, influence and negotiation skills
- Business Insight; demonstrated ability to learn and apply highly technical/scientific knowledge
- Proficient with the selling process
- Initiative & execution-oriented
- Collaboration within the organization and across multiple teams
- Customer Focused with ability to identify, develop and leverage relationships
- Team player
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1099358