Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
We are excited to announce that at this time we are looking for a Cardiology Sales Specialist to join our team of over 10,000 global field representatives in several regions making over 20 million product details annually for our pharmaceutical and biotech clients. In this role, you will be supporting Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a member of the Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson& Johnson, fully dedicated to serving the needs of health care providers and their patients.
Cardiology Sales Specialist
The primary objective of the sale representative is to meet established sales goals by delivering real value to our customers through differentiated products and services. The sales representative will be supported in this initiative with tools and promotional resources designed to have local impact. The successful representative will demonstrate the ability to target and manage their territory strategically while operating within an assigned budget. They will also need to be a highly engaged, positive team player and show a high degree of customer focus.
- 4 year Bachelor's degree from an accredited University required
- 3 or more years of direct selling experience to healthcare professionals in the pharmaceutical, biotech, device or healthcare industry, or large account management experience is required
- Minimum 2-3 years Specialty Pharmaceutical Sales experience is required
- 1 or more years' experience selling cardiology products to Cardiologists is preferred
- Strong scientific/clinical expertise required
- Proven track record of success in a high science, competitive selling environment
- Documented sales results depicting significant success, including examples of national awards for performance, company awards, or participation in management development program are preferred
- Strong verbal, interpersonal and listening skills
- Ability to travel overnight as required
- Residence within the current geography is required
- Ability to handle ambiguity while driving results
- Demonstrated performance and results
- Demonstrated customer and marketplace expertise
- Ability to effectively discuss risk/benefits with targeted healthcare providers
- Ability to effectively build successful territory business plans to ensure successful product launches.
- Professional credibility; demonstrated success in persuasion, influence and negotiation skills
- Business Insight; demonstrated ability to learn and apply highly technical/scientific knowledge
- Proficient with the selling process
- Initiative & execution-oriented
- Collaboration within the organization and across multiple teams
- Customer Focused with ability to identify, develop and leverage relationships
- Team player
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled'
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
Job ID: R1060274