Do you have a noticeable passion for results?
You're empathetic, and very resourceful, especially when results are at stake.You have what it takes: a competitive drive coupled with the exceptional ability to communicate the science behind our client's products and build lasting business relationships. Such talent and passion make you the right fit for this unique sales role with Syneos Health.
This opportunity is with our Deployment Solutions Commercial Division, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to develop and execute sales and marketing strategies that deliver. In this role you will partner with a leading pharmaceutical company and one of Syneos Health's most robust relationships. The selected professional will be an integral part of a nationwide sales team developing and managing an assigned territory. You will:
- Promote product in the assigned territory. Frequent collaboration with the Area Business Leader to respond to their day-to-day sales and strategy direction related to product promotion activities.
- Analyze local market, develop, execute and monitor performance and results to maximize the appropriate use of the product in defined territory.
- Determine, implement and monitor optimal resource (i.e. Budgets, time, etc.) allocation within assigned territory.
- Manage travel and promotional budget.
- Fulfill all monitoring and reporting requirements including expenses and call reporting using approved systems and processes.
- Maintain full compliance to all laws, regulations and Syneos and our clients policies.
Along with a results-oriented mindset, self-assurance and an engaging manner, the ideal candidate has:
- BA/BS Degree required
- 3+ years successful pharmaceutical sales experience required
- 1+ years cardiovascular sales experience highly preferred
- Experience selling a Cardio product is preferred
- Prior experience managing the territory/existing relationships with cardiologist strongly preferred
- Ability to travel and possess a valid driver's license to drive to assigned healthcare accounts, unless otherwise specified
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Our employees voted Syneos Health as the overall winner in MedReps' Best Places To Work In Medical Sales Awards. Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, you're empowered to exceed your sales goals with the autonomy you need to over deliver. We're dedicated to creating better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Syneos Health has launched more sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas than the top 25 pharma companies combined. By joining Syneos Health, you'll be connected to our multitude of career paths and pipeline of employment opportunities.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate pharmaceutical sales?
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)