Join us on our exciting journey!
We are recruiting an awesome team of European language speakers to join us at our Madrid Production Hub office! We are looking for English, French, Italian, German, Dutch and Spanish native speakers.. diversity is our way of life!!
Your primary focus will be to be responsible for building up and maintain a panel of doctors that need to report quality data during different data collection periods.
If you want to play a key role in a multi-country, dynamic and committed team this could be the role for you!
What to expect:
- Initiate calls to panel members using a prepared selling strategy.
- Interact effectively and professionally with doctors either by phone and email.
- Not afraid of making cold calls and building up professional relationships with panel members.
- Promote panel members participation in syndicated, on-going panels as recommended.
- Initiate follow-up calls with panels to achieve maximum rate of return, following prescribed script.
- Receive and processes all incoming calls, responding to some routine questions and referring non-routine questions to manager.
- Prepare and mails hardcopy data collection documents to assigned team.
- Collect information and ensures quality meets basic requirements.
- Proactively alert the manager on any issue or deviation in the standard procedure.
Our ideal candidate: Skills & other requirements
- European native speaker or very high domain is required.
- Excellent communication skills is a must. Interview will also be conducted in that language.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Highly organized with experience of working accurately to tight deadlines.
- Excellent and professional communication skills (telephone and email).
- Experience working for multi-national corporations is an advantage.
- Very valuable experience maintaining & updating data bases. Good skills with Microsoft Excel is a plus.
- IQVIA recognized by Great Place to Work as the second best company to work for in Spain (March 2018)
- FORTUNE Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies list for the third year in a row.
- Recognised by the 2016 Scrip Awards as the Best Full-service Provider Contract Research Organization (CRO)
- Awarded the 2016 Eagle Award from the Society for Clinical Research Sites (SCRS) for the fourth consecutive year. A site-nominated award recognising contract research organizations (CRO) and biopharmaceutical sponsors dedicated to building positive relationships with research sites through leadership, professionalism and integrity.
- IQVIA™ named in The International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP) 2017 Global Outsourcing 100&rerg; List which recognizes the world's best service providers across a range of industries.
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
IQVIA™ is an equal opportunity employer. We make employment decisions based on qualifications and merit. We prohibit discrimination based on any unlawful consideration such as age, race, national origin, gender or other "protected status."
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible - to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.