Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
• Manage customer interface and communication for assigned projects. Represent CEVA on assigned projects as primary
point of contact within CEVA for all internal and external customers; liaise between internal/external customers.
• Manage customer deliverables for assigned projects. Tactical, day-to-day leadership at project level. Responsibilities include project planning (i.e., timelines, deliverables, resourcing, central filing, and archiving records), defining project/scope management, quality management, and project financial management under guidance of CEVA management, as needed.
• Develop, finalize, and distribute all project-specific CEVA documents and design all
necessary programmed reports and listings relevant to CEVA endpoint adjudication committee
coordination, core laboratory coordination, DSMB administration, and steering committee
• Work closely with internal and / or external partners to manage development, testing, and
use of electronic systems necessary for CEVA project processes.
• Develop and provide project-specific CEVA process training to CEVA team members, monitors,
and investigative site personnel, as appropriate.
• Provide leadership and structure for customer service interface from scoping stage, through
proposal generation, bid defense to service delivery, and throughout the development and commercial
lifecycle of the product.
• Manage realization/profitability and revenue recognition for assigned projects. Responsible
for updating financial systems, invoicing, project budget review, project financial analysis,
pursuit of change orders.
• Apply specialist expertise in aligned areas and mentor developing specialists within the
• Attend meetings with internal and external stakeholders. Provide project status updates;
define processes, and project planning/strategy. Provide feedback to CEVA management/ line manager
on any challenges/issues and successes.
• Work with Sales and Proposals to ensure rapid, seamless, tailored responses to
opportunities. Drive business growth by improving customer loyalty through enhanced customer
relations and service delivery excellence.
• Participate in sales activities such as sales presentations and proposal development (e.g.,
capabilities, bid defenses, strategy, costs and text) as required, under guidance of senior team
• Contribute during audits and inspections for assigned projects. Liaise with Quality
Assurance staff and management in the compilation of Corrective Action Plans.
• Address problem areas and customer needs.
• Participate in discussions regarding new business opportunities with existing customers.
• Under the guidance of CEVA management, establish mutually agreed upon working practices with
customer, for standardized implementation across projects.
• Read and acknowledge all necessary Quintiles standard operating procedures (SOPs) and
customer SOPs as required. Ensure all required training is executed within a timelines and
documented. Ensure individual training plan and training transcript reconcile
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
Job ID: R1071105