IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
• Develops and implements programs related to the ITIL Change Manager role.
• Plans, develops, coordinates and assists with project activities through all project phases; allocates, obtains and manages resources
and project management tools to achieve project objectives; creates and implements assessment processes to enforce timely completion of programs in accordance with established standards and requirements.
• Enforces organizational policies and establishes goals which develop business applications and information services products.
• Provides a single point of contact for the change management process.
• Interfaces with all areas affected by the change process including clients, computer services, and client services.
• Participates in setting and enforcing change management directives with cross-functional teams.
• Communicates change management metrics on status, with associated recommendations, to all stakeholders.
• Ensures adherence to quality standards and regularly reviews the change management cycle for any corrective actions.
• Provides guidance on improving change management processes.
• Significant professional experience in managing assets within a Configuration Management Database (CMDB), or other related areas
• Knowledge of IT infrastructure, networks, databases, processing systems, web applications, and mobile technology. Previous information technology related work experience is an advantage
• High level of accountability and ability to execute; familiar with estimating and planning own work effort including recognizing and escalating risks and issues in relation to delivery; attention to detail
• Ability to effectively influence and educate business partners when necessary to help bridge gaps in understanding while maintaining good working relationships
• Strong oral and written communication skills, excellent team player and collaborator
• Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Commitment to ongoing professional development
• Knowledge of IT governance frameworks and standards - ITIL, ISO27001, SOC 2
• PC proficiency, including MS Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook
• Bachelor's degree in information security, computer science, or information technology
• ITIL v3 Practitioner certification level or higher (or equivalent ITIL v4 Managing Professional)
• 2-3 years of experience working in ServiceNow.
• 3-5 years of experience managing and delivering projects
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1098177