Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Direct responsibility for establishing relationships with senior decision makers and clinical research personnel within pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. Critical functions include market assessment; account targeting, and all facets of client relationship management. Client relationship management involves needs assessment, developing an understanding of organizational processes, identification of opportunities, facilitating contract negotiations, closing deals and the maintenance of positive, ongoing relationships with key decision makers.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide detailed analyses of market potential, competitive activity and possible clients
- Develop and implement an account targeting strategy based on market analysis
- Penetrate targeted accounts at multiple levels to ensure maximum understanding of, and influence over, the decision making process
- Identify opportunities and manage the selling process including facilitating negotiations and reaching closure on new business opportunities
- Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with key decision makers in all targeted accounts
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with key members of Novella Clinical's operational management and proposal/contracting teams
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Demonstrated expertise in sales of clinical services
- Demonstrated expertise of the pharmaceutical, clinical research services and biotechnology industries
- Demonstrated track record as a self-starter, showing personal initiative and resourcefulness to drive results while working in an independent setting
- Demonstrated ability to manage client relationships
- Strong relationship development, communications and negotiations skills
- Excellent judgment in the execution of the duties and responsibilities of this position
- Demonstrated ability to function effectively in a team based work environment
CRITICAL JOB FUNCTIONS IN ACCORDANCE WITH ADA CRITERIA:
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
- Very limited physical effort required to perform normal job duties
MINIMUM RECRUITMENT STANDARDS:
- MBA (or EU equivalent) and/or advanced degree in a healthcare related field preferred and 5-7 years' experience in designing and implementing sales strategies at the executive level in either the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industries
- Prior experience in the sales of clinical services is highly desirable
This position is classified as exempt under the Fair Labor Standards Act; employees are not eligible for overtime compensation.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled'
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
Job ID: R1056861