IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
- Sales / Account Management:100% account Lead, account management & strategy
- Drive and grow IQVIA Information, Technology and Services revenue
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with C Suite, VP level and Director level clients
- Establish a level of individual and IQVIA credibility and trust within the account(s)
- Identify and create opportunities for the Lead Principal team members
- Coordinate account activity across business lines with a focus on integrated solutions
- Increase our ability to win large, multi-year deals
- C Suite executive level presence
- Strong industry (pharma/life science) knowledge
- Strategic solution / consultative selling background (innovative thinker)
- Experience "hunting" and developing integrated opportunities
- U.S. based HQ's and Affiliates
- IQVIA "Face-to-the-Client" for Commercial audiences
- Owns overall ownership with commercial audiences
- Responsible for overall account management and strategy
- Drives senior engagement
- Works with Lead Principals to drive client engagements and initiatives
- Determines BD & sales support resource allocation
- Determines IQVIA priorities at the Client
- Owns budget
- Grow commercial business above current trend rates targets
- Internal identification of client strategic imperatives, long-term /short-term needs and political environments
- Mapping of account buying process, client stake holders, decision makers and client budgets/spend
- Annual and ongoing account plans, financial targets and opportunity / whitespace assessment
- Ongoing development and reporting of competitor activity and win-back strategy
- Regular cadence with Lead Principals, Account Managers and IQVIA segment lead
- Development and maintenance of client forecast and pipeline.
- Recognized revenue
- Large deals closed
- Overall customer satisfaction
- Balanced portfolio growth
- Robust and healthy pipeline
- Senior level engagement
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1104679