IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
You will be accountable for customer service engagements in an international environment. You will need to work closely with IQVIA go to market, product & delivery teams in order to maximize customer value perceived from our technology & services.
This role offers a strategic approach to design, deliver, manage and improve the way businesses uses our products and services.
- Accountability for large-scale, multi-country technology service engagement
- Drive customer satisfaction and engagement profitability
- Run recurrent service & business review with customer HQ supporting them on their business journey
- Continuously improve the overall services and act as an escalation point for the customer services lead(s)
- Broadens and deepens strategic client relationships within the accounts
- Build effective relationships with a large spectrum of internal and external stakeholders, including senior leaders and associates across different functions.
What we are looking for:
- 5 - 10 years of experience in service/success management, ideally with a global exposure
- 2+ years of people leadership experience (ideally)
- Strong client focus skills
- Pharmaceutical market knowledge is a plus
- ITIL & SalesForce certifications & SaaS experience are a plus
- Excellent ownership & accountability
- C-suite communication skills required
- Fluent in English and French
- Wiliness to travel (~30%)
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1112337