IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
IQVIA is recruiting for Client Services Analysts who are looking to develop their career in an established, world-leading healthcare market research business. The successful candidates will service as clients' day-to-day contact on IQVIA products and services, predominantly Information and Analytics as well as other offerings from IQVIA.
The role is based in Manilla, Philippines
- Services as clients' day-to-day contact on IQVIA products and services, predominantly Information and Analytics (National Sales Audit based on IAM Platform); Drug Distribution Data (DDD); and other defined offerings from IQVIA
- Support client queries and maintain logs and ensure follow through
- Monitor Queries Management System (QMS) and work towards process improvement and achieved defined KPI
- Ensure accurate and timely communication of support issues to relevant departments within the support cycle
- Build effective business relationships with clients and developed an understanding of clients' potential business needs
- Provide an analytical support and information gathering to help clients around existing subscriptions and to help transform these data into information relevant to the client's business needs
- Be responsible for provision of ad-hoc services for clients, such as specialized data reports or visualizations. Ensure contract fulfilment to specifications including timelines and quality whilst maintaining client expectations
- Support efficiency improvements through technology tools in the data validation process
- Conduct client training on IQVIA BMI tools / products; specially IAM - IMS Analysis Manager
Experience & Knowledge Required:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Quantitative Science or equivalent
- Demonstrate problem solving, strong customer service skills and strong quantitative analysis skills, with an eye for detail
- Knowledge of database principles, design and implementation; an added advantage
- Proficiency in PC applications, Excel and Powerpoint
- Proficiency in Data visualization software, Dashboard creation, SQL & Programming
- Fresh and recent graduates are welcome to apply
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1085799