IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
- Opportunity to join a growing project in our company in Porto Salvo, Lisbon.
Technical support of CRM tools for Pharmaceutical Industry of EMEA clients. Interaction with internal teams linked to client's projects.
- Escalation point from Tier 1;
- Execute Incident support;
- Execute Data Maintenance;
- Execute Service Requests;
- Ensure that services are delivered in line with agreed service level targets.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Good English written, and oral communication;
- Knowledge in Salesforce platforms;
- Knowledge Microsoft suite tools;
- Organization / Analytical and synthesis Capacity.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Knowledge and Experience in Oracle and SQL databases;
- Good French written, and oral communication;
- ITIL Framework;
- Experience within pharma industry;
- Team work, proactive, autonomous;
- Relevant high school level degree;
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1090293