IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
- Ensures fulfillment of contract specifications and ad-hoc client requests to build client satisfaction
- Assists team members to build, establish and maintain effective business relationships with clients to proactively support their needs as their day-to-day contact, possibly focused on a specific product or service
- Ensures, through review and verification, that the product deliverable meets the customer's specifications, including timeliness and quality
- Partners with the account manager and clients to derive optimum value from IQVIA products and services by explaining and expanding the usage of current IQVIA deliverables and identifying revenue opportunities within existing clients
- Maintains effective internal communications with sales and client service support to keep all apprised on activities with the client
- Monitors performance against existing service agreements and ensures client's obligations are met
- Researches, analyses and responds to client needs that require an in-depth understanding of the client, specific business context, and/or therapeutic market
- May conduct product/services and process trainings for clients and other employees.
- May conduct service meetings at client sites
- Represents IQVIA on external client projects
- May mentor and lead other client service reps and represent the manager in their absence
- Prepares regular standardized and/or ad-hoc reports for clients
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3-5 years of related work experience.
- Background and experience within the Pharmaceutical industry is a plus
- Proficiency in Bulgarian and English
- Proficiency in PC applications, especially in PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to work with large transactional databases
- Ability to communicate effectively with various levels in the organization (written and oral)
- Demonstrated problem solving, analytical and strong customer service skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain relationships in a diverse business environment
- Ability to travel to clients as appropriate
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.