Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
The Brand Liaison role would be responsible for ensuring client loyalty by working collaboratively with customers to ensure a successful business partnership and by assisting the client with Speaker and Regional/Local Convention Inquiries. Through project management and collaboration, this position is responsible for the day-to-day activities in support of assigned clients with a focus on exemplary service and delivery of contracted business.
• Understands client's needs, helps identify and resolve issues, builds and maintains positive client relations.
• Serves as the client's contact for their assigned brand(s), home office, and/or business unit and provides guidance and expertise on non-meeting planning and HCP related Service Delivery items
• Develops and delivers client reports and reviews with Director and/or Account Management as appropriate
• Manages and delivers consistently on commitments and results which are based on client and management expectations
• Provides liaison with Operations and IT department to meet client's needs
• Primarily works without direction, however, direction may be provided based on complexity of client or project
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled'
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
Job ID: R1057717