IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
The main accountabilities
- Perform the development/maintenance of CRM solution provided by IQVIA
- Resolves the routines problems and escalates the more complex issues for resolution.
- Analyze the customer's requirement and ensure that the outcomes are delivered on time, follows high quality standards and meets customer's expectations
- Analyze each customer's problems and suggest, together with the Technical support team lead and/or the Account Manager and the relevant Corporate Team, alternative solutions to meet the customers' needs
- Report to Technical support team lead
Minimum Education, Experience, & Specialized Knowledge Required
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent in computer-related field preferred and a minimum of two(4) years of related experience.
- Experience in ASP.NET, C#, HTML5+CSS3+JAVA Script is mandatory
- Experience in SQL query handling & ETL programming on Oracle or MS SQL is mandatory
- Experience of Cloud(AWS, Azure) environment would be plus
- Experience in pharmaceutical experience preferred
- Experience with working in multinational IT solution company preferred
Additional requirements are :
- Customer service orientation, strong communication skills, and ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Ability to carry out moderate analysis and information gathering to resolve problems on non-routine matters.
- Mid or above level of spoken/written English
- Excellent interpersonal skill
- Excellent team player
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1092407