Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Job Profile Summary Provide administrative support to clinical projects under direction of line manager and/or other designated clinical team members. Assists with general administrative functions as required.
• Assist Clinical Research Associates (CRAs)/In-house Clinical Research Associate (iCRA) and Regulatory and Start-Up (RSU) with accurately updating and maintaining clinical systems that track site compliance and performance within project timelines.
• Assist the clinical team in the preparation, handling, distribution, filing, and archiving of clinical documentation and reports according to the scope of work and standard operating procedures. Assist with periodic review of study files for completeness.
• Assist CRAs/iCRAs and RSU with preparation, handling and distribution of Clinical Trial Supplies and maintenance of tracking information.
• Assist with the tracking and management of Case Report Forms (CRFs), queries and clinical data flow.
• Act as a central contact for the clinical team for designated project communications, correspondence and associated documentation.
• May accompany CRAs on site visits to assist with clinical monitoring duties upon completion of required training and with required approval.
• May perform assigned administrative tasks to support team members with clinical trial execution.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Typically requires a minimum of 2 years of experience.
Requires basic job knowledge of systems and procedures obtained through prior work experience or education.
Education Level Education Details Req Pref
High School Diploma or equivalent X
Additional Work Experience
Experience Details Req Pref
3 years administrative support experience X Or
Equivalent combination of education, training and experience X
Skills and Abilities
Skill/Ability Description Proficiency
Awareness of applicable clinical research regulatory requirements; i.e., Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines
Knowledge of applicable protocol requirements as provided in company training
Computer skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Good written and verbal communication skills including good command of English language
Effective time management and organizational skills
Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
Standard ADA Settings
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Standard ADA Selection Office Environment
Physical Demand N/A Rarely Occasionally Frequently Constantly
Sit at a desk or table with some walking, standing, bending, stooping, or carrying of light objects. X
Use hands and fingers to handle and manipulate objects and/or operate equipment. X
Frequency Brief Description
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, qualifications and working conditions required of employees assigned to this job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job, management reserves the right to revise the job at any time
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled'
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
Job ID: R1069766