IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
The successful candidate will perform and oversee data management activities in order to provide high quality data that meets client/project needs. Ensures that data is processed and tracked in alignment with regulatory and quality standards. We need people with technical CRF design capabilities for our studies with Medidata Rave database build experience.
- Serve as Data Team Lead (DTL) on a program of 6-10 global clinical trials or 40+ increasingly complex central laboratory studies
- Serve as Data Operations Coordinator (DOC) for one or three global clinical trials with fewer than 25 operations staff (excludes DE) or 20-40 central laboratory studies, or serve in a leadership role to a specific DM Task.
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME)
- Provide leadership and expertise in a specific CDM task or technology
- Manage delivery of projects through full data management process life-cycle.
- Provide justification for customer negotiations.
- May serve as Project Manager for single service data management projects.
- Manage comprehensive data management tasks pertaining to the documented project specifications.
- Manage comprehensive quality control procedures.
- Provide data management expertise and data management process improvement to CDM management.
- Mentor other team members in training and developing data management expertise.
- Independently bring project solutions to the CDM team and the CDM Department.
- Manage a focus team or a best practice team
- Manage the development and implementation of new technology/tool.
- Present at professional conferences and/or publish articles in professional journals.
- Provide CDM with technical expertise.
- Develop and maintain good communications and working relationships with CDM and project teams.
- Bachelor's degree in clinical, biological or mathematical sciences, or related field or a nursing qualification
- 5 years relevant experience including proven competence in managing delivery of multiple projects simultaneously through full data management study life-cycle, including large trials >1000 patients, and including experience handling customer negotiations (e.g. bid defense meetings)
- Thorough knowledge of the data management process and experience in specialized data management skills (e.g., therapeutic, extensive knowledge, SAE reconciliation, central laboratory, and/or new technology
- Knowledge of operating procedures and work instructions and the ability to apply them in practice
- Excellent experience and organizational, communication, and demonstrated expert data management skills
- Comprehensive understanding of clinical drug development process (detail oriented)
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients
For further information regarding this or any other vacancies we have at IQVIA please contact the Talent Acquisition Team on 02 9016 8100
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1086960