IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Qualified RN Registered Nurses, Occupational Therapist or Physical therapist will be tasked with the development, implementation and maintenance of the Advancing Mobility
Practice program at selected hospital/health system, promoting awareness of the Advancing Mobility Practice initiative throughout the hospital/health system. This is a full-time, two year contract with intent to hire after the two years.
Areas of responsibility/change management to include, but not limited to:
• Ownership of the full scope of safe patient handling and mobility within the organization,
focusing on achieving optional clinical and safety outcomes
• Strategically align the Advancing Mobility Practice with other hospital initiatives with a
focus on improving clinical outcomes and injury reduction in collaboration with hospital/health system clinical team
• Review and evaluation of SPH problem‐solving solutions as requested
• Assessment of adherence to SPHM policy and procedures
• Assessment of laundry and infection control systems (lift equip/slings)
• Review and evaluation of use of patient assessment criteria (BMAT)
• Review and evaluation of Mobility Champion/ Safe Moves SPHM practices
• Review and evaluation of End User SPHM practices
• Attend and report back to all necessary Task Force and Safety Committee meetings as it
pertains to the progress of the SPHM initiative.
• Conduct unit SPHM reviews or "Huddles" with unit managers and Mobility
Champions/Safe Move Coach to assess current status and areas for improvement
• Work in conjunction with client SPHM subject matter experts to gain in-depth knowledge
of program requirement, sustainment planning for achieving outcomes.
• Coordinate the education/training of new hires and hospital Mobility Champions/Safe Moves Champions
• Collect, analyze and provide timely report out of data related to Advancing Mobility
Practice program and outcomes, process to be completed in conjunction with Mobility
Champions as appropriate
In addition to working with a company that is focused on employee growth and well-being, you can expect:
- Leadership and interaction with peers within the medical industry
- Opportunity to be at the forefront of cutting edge technology
- Professional growth and exposure to medical device industry
- Access to continuing education via Novasyte Learning Center
- RN (Registered Nurse) or PT/OT (Physical Therapist or Occupational Therapist)
- 3-5 years of acute care nursing experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional demeanor
- Strong understanding of Safe Patient Handling/Mobility (SPHM) and Fall Prevention
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1120140