Qualified RN Registered Nurses will be tasked with educating end users on a medical device used in hospital facilities and other healthcare facilities.
You are responsible for end-user education only; no sales responsibilities, and no patient care.
This medical device educator role allows you to utilize your RN experience in a new way that does not involve patient care. Depending on your current schedule, this type of role can work in conjunction with your current position. Additionally, you will receive exposure to the medical device industry with the potential for long-term career growth in the field.
This role has the potential for national and regional travel to support accounts.
• Provide peer-to-peer education and consultation to RN, Physician, and other healthcare staff in support of end-user education needs in the healthcare setting
• Assess customer needs and assist with resolving issues stemming from lack of medical device knowledge or understanding of the particular product
• Assist in the delivery of medical device-related in-service education to support key customers
• Follow-up with key accounts and customers to assess unmet education and clinical needs as it relates to successful medical device implementation.
Collaborate with client functional areas:
• Provide clinical and professional expertise to end users including RN staff, Physicians and other healthcare professionals in a setting without patient care
• Provide customer feedback to corporate teams to improve new and existing medical devices
• Serve as an education resource on the particular device
In addition to working with a company that strives to provide employee growth and opportunity, employees have the opportunity to:
• Develop strong leadership and educator skills and interact with peers in the healthcare setting without patient care responsibilities
• Be at the forefront of cutting edge medical device technology
• Gain professional growth and exposure to medical device industry
• RN Registered Nurse degree - Associates required, Bachelor's preferred
• Active and Unrestricted RN license
• ICU experience, or IV Catheter of at least 2-5 years
• Ability to travel locally, regionally and nationally
• Ability to stand for long periods of time, bend or kneeling may be required
• Leadership experience (Charge Nurse, Clinical Educator, Preceptor, etc.) preferred
• Enjoys presenting to groups
• Nursing: 2-5 years
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible - to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.