IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Qualified Registered Nurses will be tasked with educating end users on a new medical device used in healthcare facilities, primarily in the Critical Care unit(s). The medical device being represented and educated on is an external female catheter device. You are responsible for end-user education only; no sales responsibilities, and no patient care.
This Clinical Educator role allows you to utilize your Registered Nursing experience in a new way that does not involve patient care. Depending on your current schedule, this type of role can work in conjunction with your current position. This role has the potential for local, regional and national travel to support accounts.
- Provide peer-to-peer education and consultation to healthcare staff in support of end-user education needs in the healthcare setting
- Assess customer needs and assist with resolving issues stemming from lack of medical device knowledge or understanding of the particular product
- Assist in the delivery of medical device-related in-service education to support key customers
- Follow-up with key accounts and customers to assess unmet education and clinical needs as it relates to successful medical device implementation
In addition to working with the company strives to provide employee growth and well-being, you have the opportunity to:
- Be at the forefront of cutting edge medical device technology
- Develop strong leadership and educator skills
- Interact with peers in the healthcare setting without patient care responsibilities
- Gain professional growth and exposure to medical device industry
- Earn supplemental income while having the opportunity to travel
- Leadership experience (manager, educator, preceptor) preferred
- Associates Degree required, Bachelors' preferred
- Critical Care unit experience of at least 3 years
- Ability to travel local, regionally and nationally
- Intermediate computer skills required (must be comfortable with basic software programs)
- Ability to work in a group setting and possess strong professional acumen
- Ability to work required schedules and travel to sites
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, bend or kneeling may be required
- Enjoys presenting to groups
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.