IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Qualified Respiratory Therapists (RT) will be tasked with educating end users on a a line of pulse oximetry products. This is an education role, no sales responsibilities, no patient care. This role allows you to utilize your nursing experience in a new way that does not involve direct patient care. If you are currently working part time or per diem, this type of position can work in conjunction with your current schedule. However, you cannot be working set days per week. Client needs educators with open and flexible schedules (no full time persons will be considered). Additionally, you will receive exposure to the medical device industry with the potential for future opportunities in this field.
- Assess customer needs and assist with resolving issues stemming from lack of product knowledge or understanding.
- Follow-up with key accounts and customers to assess unmet education and clinical needs as it relates to successful product implementation.
- Provide clinical and professional expertise to end-users.
Please only apply if you meet the following requirements, the required experience is a must for this position. Exceptions cannot be made in this case if you do not meet the items marked as required below.
- Active RT License
- Critical Care (ICU, CCU, ER) experience of 2+ years
- Leadership experience (Charge Nurse, Clinical Educator, Preceptor) preferred
- Must have at least 2 years ICU experience (CVICU, SICU, MICU, PACU, etc.)
- Experience in ICU within the last 1-2 years
- Must be open to roughly 50% travel per month
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1121370