Clinical Project Admin
COVANCE is a leading global drug development services company and we provide support to the Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology industries.
Get ready to redefine what's possible and discover your potential at Covance. Here, you'll have the opportunity to personally advance healthcare and make a difference in peoples' lives with your ideas and rare point of view. With the support of exceptional people from across the globe and an energized purpose, you'll be empowered to own your career journey with mentoring, training and personalized development planning.
Are you looking for a stable position with a well-established company, a place where you could feel comfortable? Do you like working with people who are friendly and reliable? Join us as we speed the delivery of groundbreaking therapies and anticipate tomorrow's drug development challenges, building new possibilities for our clients.
We will be seeking a pro-active Clinical Project Administrator to join our team in Athens, Greece.
- Provide clerical support to project team (e.g., word processing, proofreading and editing correspondence, large and small documents, mailings, shipment of study files, fax and photocopy documents, assemble study documents, and arrange meetings, etc.)
- Provide telephone coverage and related support duties
- Perform tasks in the area of start up
- Set up and maintain clinical investigator files and documentation
- Prepare investigator budget payments and tracking systems; generate tracking reports as assigned
- Data entry and maintenance of selected study tracking databases
- Prepare monitoring visit documentation for Clinical Research Assistants and above, as requested by supervisor
- Prepare study-related documents and other materials for delivery to archives, at appropriate intervals
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned by management
Education / Qualifications
- Scientific Background - preferred
- Good oral and written communication skills in English
- Aptitude for handling and proofreading numerical data. Some spreadsheet software competency
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Previous experience in the start up area
- Computer literacy (word processing and spreadsheet software).
- Good typing skills
- Good spelling and proofreading skills
- Aptitude for handling and reviewing numerical data
- Ability to operate standard office equipment (e.g., fax, copier)
- Works efficiently and effectively in a matrix environment
- Fluent in local office language and in English, both written and verbal