Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Provide reporting and reports assistance for assigned customers and project teams with guidance. Will ensure all work is conducted in accordance with SOPs, International Regulatory policies and practices, good clinical practices and applicable regulatory requirements meeting quality and timeline metrics.
- Prepare and distribute status, tracking and project finance reports, Customer specific.
- Assist in the establishment and maintenance of all project documentation including all files, records and reports according to the scope of work and SOPS.
- Assist with periodic review/audit of files for accuracy and completeness.
- Assist with the coordination and tracking of all information, communications, documents, materials and supplies for assigned projects/customers.
- Support the updating and maintenance of internal systems, databases, tracking tools, timelines and project plans with project/customers specific information.
- Support the preparation of presentation materials for meetings (internal/external) and project summary data.
- Support the coordination of the team and/or customer meetings including. Post-meeting action items, pending and complete tasks.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Good team work skills
- Problem solving skills
- Strong attention to details is a must.
- Results and detail-oriented approach to work delivery and output
- Ability to prioritize own workloads to meet deadlines
- Strong software and computer skills, including MS Office applications
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma and 1 years' relevant experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Upper intermediate/ Advanced English level
- Strong knowledge of excel
- Experience in Audit positions (Not exclusive)
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
Job ID: R1072110