IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Manage the execution of the assigned regionally-based clinical studies per Contract, from initiation through to closeout. Ensure that all clinical study management and project deliverables are completed to the Sponsor's satisfaction, ensuring quality deliverables on time and within budget and in accordance with SOPs, policies, and practices.
- Manage and co-ordinate efforts of cross-functional project teams to support milestone achievement and to manage study obstacles to ensure consistent use of study tools and training materials and compliance with standard processes, policies, and procedures.
- Develop study management plans, together with team assignments
- Serve as primary project contract with Sponsor to ensure communication
- Collect information on team performance against contract, customer expectations, and project baselines
- Lead problem solving and resolution efforts to include management of risk, contingencies and issues
- Identify quality issues within the study to implement appropriate corrective action plans.
- Provide input to line managers of their project team members performance relative to project tasks
- Prepare and present project information at internal and external meetings
- Participate in proposal development and in the bid-defense process with guidance and supervision
- Ensure high performance and efficiency of the clinical team through the scheduling of co-monitoring/accompanied site visits and ongoing mentoring of the CRA team
Experience with RWE (Real World Evidences) studies
Experience as a Clinical Project Manager
Type of work: Homebased
Location: São Paulo - SP
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1086197