Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
This is a critical and high-profile role within IQVIA. Project leaders are the people who deliver our studies, bringing drugs to market faster and more efficiently, thus improving the health of patients more quickly. It is a role that requires you to liaise directly between IQVIA and the customer, and it requires you to always keep the well being of the patient as our priority.
It is also a role where the size and scope of IQVIA will allow you to develop and experience rapid growth across national and global studies, specializing in clinical or project management, and across our wider business. Whichever route you choose, you will be working on several projects at the same time, and enjoying a varied and busy schedule. At the same time you will have dedicated support to develop the career of your choice. In fact, you will be building a smart and flexible career with no limits.While projects vary, your typical responsibilities might include:
- Managing and coordinating cross-functional project teams
- Serving as the primary project contact with the Sponsor (Customer)
- Monitoring team performance against contract, customer expectations, and project baselines
- Leading problem solving and resolution efforts to include management of risk, contingencies and issue resolution
- Developing study management plans, together with team assignments and accountabilities and oversight of database maintenance
- Ensuring consistent use of study tools and training materials and compliance with standard processes, policies and procedures.
You will need to be comfortable collaborating and communicating with a variety of colleagues and customers. Ideally, you will also have some global experience and a pharmaceutical or CRO background.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- In depth knowledge of, and skill in applying, applicable clinical research regulatory requirements; i.e., Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines
- Good therapeutic and protocol knowledge
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including good command of English language
- Good problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results to the appropriate quality and timeline metrics
- Good teamwork skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good presentation skills
- Good judgment
- Strong software and computer skills, including MS Office applications
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in life sciences or related field and 5 years' clinical research experience including 2 years' project management experience and experience in clinical operations; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Extensive use of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of fingers.
- Extensive use of telephone and face-to-face communication requiring accurate perception of speech.
- Regular sitting for extended periods of time.
- May require occasional travel.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled'
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
Job ID: R1056519